2018 Shangrila Lottery
The Maligne Lake Ski Club will be holding a lottery for the winter 2018 cabin rentals. There are 25 two-night bookings available this season. Shangrila will be available for rental between March 3 and April 21, 2017, conditions allowing.
- The lottery will open for members only on November 9, 2017 and close on November 30, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. (MST).
- Members will receive a password by email to login to the Members Section, where an online Lottery Application Form will be available.
- Each member may only book the cabin once per season.
- The lottery will be conducted by members of the Executive along with one or more volunteer members to ensure fairness.
- The lottery will determine in what order the members' applications are considered for available booking dates.
- Members may select any number of different dates from the 25 blocks available, selecting their highest preference first. Members will be allocated the first available booking date in their order of preference.
- Members will only be awarded dates they have selected. If none of your preferred dates are available, your application will be discarded.
- Following the lottery draw, members will be notified if they were successful in getting a booking.
- The full payment of $500 will be due within 7 days of notification to secure your booking. This is non-refundable unless it falls under the cancellation policy as outlined on the website.
- There is no waiting list. In the event of a cancellation, the dates will be offered to the next five members on the lottery list and will be allocated on a first-come, first served basis from that list.
NOTE: All bookings are subject to the road being open and safe snow and travel conditions. Bookings later in April have a higher chance of being cancelled due to avalanches or safety concerns; a full refund will be issued if that's the case. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your "safe list" to ensure you receive emails from us.
Please contact us if you have any questions.